This is a prototype design for a Seven Ancient Wonders of the World app for the Apple Watch and iPhone devices.
Everyone one has heard about the Seven Ancient Wonders of the world. But do they really know anything about them. This app allows the user to pull up an image and some detailed information on one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the world at a time. Its a great simple little app that is easy for everyone to use and enjoy. Fun for all ages.
The Seven Ancient Wonders of the word are:
1. Great Pyramid of Giza (Pyramid of Khufu or the Pyramid of Cheops).
2. Hanging Gardens of Babylon (Location has not been established).
3. Temple of Artemis at Ephesus (Town Selcuk in Turkey (Temple of Diana, Greek temple dedicated to the goddess Artemis)).
4. Statue of Zeus at Olympia (Commissioned by the Eleans, custodians of the Olympic Games in 5th century B.C.).
5. Mausoleum at Halicarnassus or Tomb of Mausolus (Built between 353 and 350 B.C. at Halicarnassus for Mausolus).
6. Colossus of Rhodes (Statue of the Greek Titan God of the Sun Helios, erected in the city of Rhodes).
7. Lighthouse of Alexandria or Pharos of Alexandria (Lighthouse built by the Ptolemaic Kingdom between 280 and 247 B.C.).
These prototype designs below are taken from my UI/UX Design notebook on a possible design solution for this type of app design for use on the Apple Watch device (38mm and 42mm) and iPhone mobile units.